The strategic direction of the company: to maintain and strengthen the leading position in the field of tugboat service provision in Klaipeda port.
The purpose of the company: to provide high-quality comprehensive assistance to ships related to port tug services, in the port of Klaipeda and in coastal waters and neighboring ports.
The company undertakes:
• Meet customer requirements and continually increase customer satisfaction.
• To provide quality and reliable port tug services.
• Know and comply with the requirements of laws and other legal acts for the company's activities and services.
• Meet the requirements of the company's Quality Management System, which is developed in accordance with the standard LST EN ISO 9001: 2015.
• To ensure the effectiveness of the Quality Management System and to continuously improve it.
1. Maintain and expand the existing market;
2. Know the expectations and requirements of customers and satisfy them to the maximum;
3. Assess the company context, stakeholder expectations, requirements and take them into account;
4. Establish and perform quality service criteria;
5. Supervise processes, activities and ensure resources to provide quality service:
5.1. Effective management of financial resources;
5.2. Ensure the right number, qualifications, understanding and motivation of the people needed;
5.3. Develop and improve technical resources;
5.4. Have and properly maintain the infrastructure and process operating environment.
5.5. To create conditions for employees to work with high quality by ensuring their social guarantees, a benevolent atmosphere of mutual understanding and cooperation.
6. Identify, assess risks and opportunities, and take correction action on them;
7. Ensure effective communication;
8. Maintain and manage documented information;
9. Properly evaluate and select suppliers;
10. Effectively eliminate non-compliance;
11. To strive for continuous improvement of the quality management system.